As a hardworking business owner, you have to constantly be on the prowl to find new and effective ways to market your products and services in the most cost-efficient manner possible. It’s all tall order, we know, but also a necessary evil. If you’re like most business owners, you’ve tried Internet marketing techniques but just can’t seem to fine-tune things enough to make it worth your time, nor the financial investment.
If you’re sick and tired of being fed-up with the results of your marketing campaigns, and are interested in a strategy that’s been PROVEN to work for decade after decade, look no further than postcards.
Postcards are non-invasive, creative and attention-grabbing. And they work just as well for large corporations as they do for small mom-and-pop shops. An eye-popping design, coupled with a compelling call to action and a good mailing list is all it takes to be well on your way to marketing bliss.
The Numbers Don’t Lie
Now we know you might be thinking caveat emptor, and if you are, we completely understand. After all, you’ve probably heard about the latest and greatest marketing techniques promising you pie-in-the-sky results that deliver a big fat ZERO once put into place. So, let’s put your fears to bed once and for all:
- Direct mail is a heavily used marketing channel for local businesses, and accounts for a 43% market share of total local retail advertising
- 56% of customers find print marketing to be the most trustworthy type of marketing
- 59% of U.S. respondents and 65% of Canadian respondents admit that they “enjoy getting postal mail from brands about new products”
- 40% of consumers try new businesses after receiving direct mail
The TRUE Benefits of Postcard Marketing
Among many things, postcards:
- Generate leads and sales by introducing a new product or service that you offer
- Introduce your brand to a potential new customer
- Allow you to promote special coupons, offers and discounts
- Drive traffic to your business’ website and/or social media profiles
Lastly, postcards are an inexpensive way for you to keep in touch with existing customers, which earns their loyalty and reduces the chances of them going to your competitor.
Cost vs. Investment
It’s important to think of any marketing strategy as an investment for your business, and not just an additional operating cost. After all, effective marketing campaigns generate leads and sales, which is the lifeblood of any business.
If you’re having a tough time justifying WHY postcard marketing is a strategic business investment, here’s some food for thought:
- Postcards are cost-effective. The cost per lead for postcards is far less than telemarketing and print advertisements.
- People pay more attention to postcards. 44% of direct mail is never opened, so postcards have the advantage. Why? Because your message WILL be seen by the recipient.
- Postcards are personal. Personalized print media – like postcards – is more powerful than e-mail. Customers appreciate it more because they recognize that it takes more effort to customize a postcard than an email marketing send out.
- You can economizeon the design and printing of postcards so that you don’t have to be scared of making the investment. You can use elegant or quirky layouts with colorful graphics or simple and minimalistic designs. The beauty of having postcards made is the variety of options you have.
Many small business owners are under the false impression that in order to launch a successful postcard marketing campaign, thousands of dollars must initially be invested. This assumption is 100% false, however. Companies like Prospects Plus understand that cash flow can be tight at times and that investing $5,000 into a postcard marketing campaign simply isn’t feasible. Our campaigns can be fine-tuned to meet your marketing needs, regardless of the size of your mailing list or your budget.
Give us a shout today to learn more – and most important, to get started. Why put off until tomorrow what you can easily accomplish today?
For any other information regarding her, you can log on to her website tabithajeannaylorclearwater.info